If GoNoodle videos do not play correctly for you, try the following steps:
1. Verify your network is not blocking our videos.
If you do not see any video or get an error message when trying to play a GoNoodle activity, it's possible your school network is blocking our dedicated video hosting service, JW Player or portions of GoNoodle itself.
To fix this issue, ask your network administrator to whitelist the domains laid out in our technical requirements document.
2. Help your computer out: free up CPU bandwidth
Playing video requires not only internet bandwidth, but also performance from your computer. If your computer is older or isn't optimized for graphical performance, videos may stutter or freeze. If this is happening for you, close all unused programs and anything running in the background to ensure your computer is putting it's graphical processing power into playing video smoothly.
3. Optimize your connection speed
There are a few things you can do to address your internet connection speed:
- If you're on a wireless network, try switching to a wired internet connection.
- Verify nothing else on your computer is using internet bandwidth -- for example internet radio, streaming video sites, large downloads, automatic back-up services, etc.
- Try a less-trafficked network if there are multiple networks available to you. High traffic networks can be subject to variable bandwidth based on the usage of your peers.
- Contact your network administrator: Internet connection speeds are almost always best addressed by your network administrator. If you find that your video buffers or suffers from low quality, you should talk to your network administrator about how to improve network bandwidth.
4. Still seeing error messages or having trouble after trying these steps?
Contact GoNoodle Support via the contact form on this page so we can help.
When you contact support, let us know:
- The browser and version you are using for GoNoodle. Sites like WhatIsMyBrowser.com can give you that information if you do not know it.
- Any error message(s) you see when trying to play activities.