Create A Class
If you teach more than one group of kids or need additional classes for other purposes, you can create multiple classes.
Create a New Class
- Click the menu icon in the top left of your GoNoodle page.
- Under the picture of the champ, click Change Class.
- A screen will then open with a box where you can add a "New Class".
- When setting up a class, give the class a name, a student count, and a grade.
- Click Let's Play.
- Choose a Champ for the class.
About Grade Levels
When creating a class, you're asked to select a grade for the class along with naming the class and choosing a class size.
At this time, the grade selected doesn't change your GoNoodle experience at all -- all classes, regardless of grade, will still have access to the same activities. We're simply collecting this data so that we can have better information about how GoNoodle is used, and then make informed decisions about how to make it better!
Grade options include:
- No grade
- Multiple grades