Reset GoNoodle for a New School Year
If you're coming back from a school holiday to new students, you may want to start GoNoodle fresh with your new class!
To start a new school year or new batch of kids off with a blank slate, simply create a new class.
If you're in the midst of a new school year and wish to reset your entire classroom experience back to square one, then you should also create a new class.
The Create A Class support article lays out how to create new classes.
Classroom Specific Items
Favorites, custom Bodyspell lists, and custom Word Jam lists are all classroom specific - that is, they only belong to the classroom you created them in. If you'd like to copy any of these over to a new classroom (even from a classroom you've already deleted), just let us know and we'll take care of it for you.
- To copy your favorites to another class, fill out the Copy Favorites request form.
- To copy your custom Bodyspell lists to another class, fill out the copy Bodyspell Lists request form.
- To copy your custom Word Jam lists, fill out the copy WordJam Words request form.
Custom YouTube videos are not classroom specific. When added, those are applied to all your classrooms.
- To change your school, see the article on Changing Schools..
- Learn more about updating your email address in the Update Your Email article.
- If you forgot your password, request a new one on the Forgot Password page.
- If you need a name change, click the Contact Support button at the top of this page.