Navigate and Find Activities in Educator Accounts
Here are several methods for navigating activities in GoNoodle. Each is accessed from the menu bar at the top of GoNoodle.
- Discover: Find new activities and recommendations based on your preferences. Refreshed weekly.
- Categories: Browse the GoNoodle library by purpose or benefit of the content. (Think "genre" in a music library.)
- Channels: Browse the GoNoodle library by the "artist" of the content. (Think "artist" in a music library.)
- Curricular Resources: Learn more about GoNoodle Educator, or find all Educator Learning Extensions/Printables in one place!
- Favorites (♡): Access a list of favorite videos that you curate.
- Search (🔍): Search by keyword and advanced filters.
Each view is briefly covered below.
Discover is the first place you land when you log into GoNoodle. Discover is a dynamic page that changes with how you use GoNoodle and is updated weekly to feature fresh and timely activities. Scroll down this page to find activities you may not have played before.
All activities are categorized by purpose or benefit. The Categories view allows you to browse activities by these categories. You'll find five main headings:
- SEL and Mindfulness
- Sensory and Motor Skills
- School Life
- Movement Type
Note that categories include activities from multiple channels. Click the category button to view the content within that category.
Note that you can also click the category label on any video tile to see all videos in that category.
Channels are collections of activities organized by "artist".
Click any channel name to see all activities in that channel. Hover your mouse over the channel for a brief channel description and a count of the number of activities in that channel.
Favorites allow you to create a list of your class favorites and access them with one click. See Favorite An Activity to learn more about using Favorites.
Click the magnifying glass in the top right corner to access search. You can search the GoNoodle library by keyword, as well as use advanced filters for duration and energy level. Search by any combination of the following:
- Name of video
- Subject matter.
Use the Filter by Duration and Filter by Energy Level on the right side to further narrow options. Note that you can use these filters without entering keywords to narrow activities by duration or energy level alone.