Navigate and Find Activities
Here are several methods for navigating activities in GoNoodle. Each is accessed from the menu bar at the top of GoNoodle.
- Homepage: The GoNoodle homepage is curated each week to align with the school calendar. It displays a variety of movement, mindfulness, and curricular content that is a mix of videos and downloadable activity sheets.
- Topics: Browse the GoNoodle library by topic grouping — for example, Adventure Awaits is travel content, Chowtown is food content, Pop n' Bop is music content
- Channels: Channels display serialized content by character, activity type, or, in some cases, moment in time in the school calendar
- Activities and Routines: This content is sorted to help guide moments of transition at home or in the school day, as well as the yearly calendar
- Skills and Knowledge:This is a mix of curricular content sorted by skill and grade
- Favorites (♡): Access a list of favorite videos that you curate.
- Search (🔍): Search by keyword and advanced filters.