Ultimate Champ Training
Take a trip to the gym with the GoNoodle Champs and your own personal trainer, Coach Terry! Exercise your body and brain as only Champs can. In this game, you’ll explore health-related trivia and participate in fun exercises that let students flex their muscles, listening skills, AND creativity. You can even add your own custom questions to play with.
How It Works
What This Document Covers:
- Get a quick burst of vigorous exercise anytime.
- Explore healthy topics via age-appropriate health trivia.
- Practice listening skills and creative interpretation as you follow Coach Terry’s instructions.
When to Play
- At the beginning of class.
- After recess or lunch.
- As part of any health lesson.
Why This Matters
- Exploring important facts about health is a perfect way to start a discussion with students about how they can live a healthier lifestyle.
- Taking a few minutes for fun and vigorous physical activity can help you create a vibrant classroom culture.
- Listening is an important soft skill, and practice makes perfect!
How it Works
- Ensure the room is free of distraction, and that all students can hear the audio and see the screen.
- Click Play.
- Choose your grade level.
- Choose the question category you’ll play in this session.
- Choose the duration of this session.
- Run in place and follow Coach Terry’s instruction.
- When a question appears on the screen, have students (or a single student) call the answer out loud. Select the correct answer.
- Follow along with the exercise by listening closely to the voiceover and interpreting the direction with your body!
- Repeat steps 7 and 8 until the end of your session.
Playing Ultimate Champ Training with Custom Content
You can customize Ultimate Champ Training with your own custom question sets. Playing with custom content opens up the game to infinite options.
- On the game mode page, click My Questions.
- Select your question set from the list of available sets. The game presents all sets currently available in your account. Note that if you have more than 6 question sets, you can click the arrow buttons to see more.
- Click Play to begin the game.
The Creating and Managing Question Sets support article has more information.
About the Health Trivia Content in Ultimate Champ Training
- Physical Activity
- Healthy Eating
- Personal Hygiene
- Sun Safety
- Cold and Flu Prevention
- Being Safe
- Cyber Safety
- Cooperation and Friendship
- School Success
- Bullying Prevention
Playing Ultimate Champ Training
Step 1: Select Gameplay Mode
Step 2: Configure Your Game
- Select your grade level. This determines the challenge level of the questions presented to your class.
- Select the categories of questions you’d like to use in this play session. See About the Health Trivia Content in Ultimate Champ Training for more information about the categories. You can choose one or more categories; the questions in the game are drawn randomly based on the selected categories.
- Choose how long you wish to play. You can choose a 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 minute session.
Step 3: Warm Up and Jog In Place
Step 4: Answer a Question
- If the question was answered correctly, you’ll proceed to the exercise.
- If the question was answered incorrectly, you’ll receive a new question. You must answer a question correctly to access an exercise.
Step 5: Exercise!
Step 6: Repeat until session end.
Step 7: High five and review summary.