Favorite An Activity Or Video
You can use the favoriting feature to create a smaller list of the videos or activities your class or kids at home love the most. Many users use favoriting to:
- Create a shortcut to get to favorites faster without searching.
- Remember videos they'd like to use later.
- Create smaller culled lists of videos to give kids limited choices.
Favorite an Activity or Video
- Click the heart icon below the video or activity next to the “Share” button.
- Click the heart again to remove an activity or video from your favorites list.
Find Your Favorites
- From the top menu bar, click the heart icon in the top right of the screen.
- All the activities or videos you have currently favorited will appear. If you don’t have any favorites, this view will be empty.