Create A Profile: Classroom
If you teach more than one group of kids or need additional classes for other purposes, you can create multiple classes.
Tip: Toggle between classes by clicking Champ Icon in the top right-hand corner and choosing Manage Profiles.
Create a New Class
- Click the menu icon in the top left of your GoNoodle page.
- Under the picture of the Champ, click Manage Profiles.
- A screen will then open with a box where you can add a New Profile. Click Classroom
- When setting up a class, enter your school, student count, grade, and give your class a fun name
Note: the student count and grade selections are for our data so that we can continually improve GoNoodle. Neither of these data points changes your classroom experience.
5. Choose a Champ for the class.
6. Click Play With Champ.
About Grade Levels
When creating a class, you're asked to select a grade for the class along with naming the class and choosing a class size.
At this time, the grade selected doesn't change your GoNoodle experience at all -- all classes, regardless of grade, will still have access to the same activities. We're simply collecting this data so that we can have better information about how GoNoodle is used, and then make informed decisions about how to make it better!
Grade options include:
- No grade
- Multiple grades