Roblox Technical Requirements
Roblox is available on desktops, phones and tablets - here are some of the operating system requirements for Roblox:
- PC/Windows: Roblox will install on Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, or Windows 10. For Windows 8/8.1 you will need to run Roblox in Desktop Mode, as Metro Mode (the tiled start-screen) is not currently supported.
Note: For Windows 7, the browser must be IE10 or above.
- Mac: Roblox Client will install on 10.7 (Lion) and higher whereas the Roblox Studio will install on Mac OS 10.11 (El Capitan) and above.
- Linux: Roblox is not supported on Linux.
- Mobile: Click here for system requirements for Roblox Mobile.
- Chrome OS: Chrome OS version 53 or above is required, and you must first enable Google Play Store on your device.
For more details about computer hardware and system requirements to run Roblox, click here. (This link will take you to Roblox's support documentation website.)