How To Play Rad Chad’s Backyard Scramble
HOW TO PLAY
Watch this quick video for how to play the game by moving your body.
Get through Rad Chad’s obstacle course as fast as you can - they’ll be bonus points if you complete the scramble with time to spare!
Here are some tips for playing Rad Chad's Backyard Scramble:
- Choose the Play arrow button from the game start screen.
- Put your device down (on a couch or table) and step back so you can see yourself on the screen.
- You must race through a series of obstacles as fast as they can to beat the clock!
- You will collect flags for successfully completing each obstacle in the level with special bonus points if you beat the clock and finish them all on time.
- Be sure to avoid colliding with perilous garden-based danger - if you hit any, you lose one of your three Champiwatt energy bars. (Champiwatts are the energy you have to play a game. If you lose all three - game over!)
- Keep an eye out for Rad Chad's Rollerblades if you're running low on Champiwatts - if you touch them you get energy back!
- Once the game is over, you can choose to play again! Each play will start over at Level 1. (You are able to see the highest score and level reached on the game's start screen once you've played at least one round.)