How To Play Súper Rufus Súper Soccer
Súper Rufus loves to play soccer! In this game, you are the goalie trying to stop the soccer balls to keep Súper Rufus from scoring by waving your hands and moving your body.
HOW TO PLAY
Watch this video for how to play the game by moving your body.
HOW TO PLAY
Here are some tips for playing Súper Rufus Súper Soccer:
- Choose the Play arrow button from the game start screen.
- Put your device down (on a couch or table) and step back so you can see yourself on the screen.
- Reach with your hands to stop the balls! (The more balls you stop means the more points you earn.)
- Be sure to not block things that aren’t balls (melon, meatball, egg, ice cream, and orange) or you will lose energy! (Champiwatts are the energy you have to play a game. If you lose all three - game over!)
- Keep an eye out for the Golden Ball if you're running low on Champiwatts - if you block it you get energy back!
- Once the game is over, you can choose to play again! Each play will start over at Level 1. (You are able to see the highest score and level reached on the game's start screen once you've played at least one round.)