12 Days of GoNoodle Instagram Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“U.S.”), AGED 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The 12 Days of GoNoodle Instagram Contest is open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of GoNoodle (“Sponsor”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, media and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals (collectively, "Contest Entities") are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Contest PERIOD: The Contest begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on December 10, 2018 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on December 21, 2018 ("Contest Period”).
3. TO ENTER
Daily Prizes: Participants must have followed the GoNoodle Instagram page, commented on the daily GoNoodle Instagram post and tagged a friend in their comment. Limit one entry per person / Instagram account per day.
Grand Prize: Daily prize winners from Monday, December 10, 2018; Tuesday, December 11, 2018; Wednesday, December 12, 2018; Thursday, December 13, 2018; Friday, December 14, 2018; Saturday, December 15, 2018; Sunday December 16, 2018; Monday, December 17, 2018; Tuesday, December 18, 2018; Wednesday, December 19, 2018; Thursday, December 20, 2018; Friday, December 21, 2018; and Saturday, December 22, 2018 will be entered into a random drawing for the Grand Prize.
Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service provider will apply. If you participate from your mobile phone, such activity will be subject to the charges pursuant to your wireless service provider’s rate plan. Please consult your wireless service provider for more information.
4. RANDOM DRAWINGS/PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING:
Daily Prizes: One (1) Daily Prize winner will be randomly selected among all eligible entries by 9am ET the day after each Instagram post. As such, daily prize winners will be selected on Tuesday, December 11, 2018; Wednesday, December 12, 2018; Thursday, December 13, 2018; Friday, December 14, 2018; Saturday, December 15, 2018; Sunday December 16, 2018; Monday, December 17, 2018; Tuesday, December 18, 2018; Wednesday, December 19, 2018; Thursday, December 20, 2018; Friday, December 21, 2018; and Saturday, December 22, 2018. The Daily Prize will be a different prize each day as determined by The Sponsor.
There is a limit of one (1) Daily Prize per person/Instagram account. Drawings will be conducted by representatives of the Sponsor.
Grand Prize: On or about the business day following the end of the Contest Period, a random drawing will be conducted to select one (1) Grand Prize winner from among the confirmed Daily Prize winners. Daily prize winners must have responded to the daily prize winner notification message in order to be entered in the Grand Prize drawing. The Grand Prize will consist of a GoNoodle t-shirt for each student in the grand winners’ classroom.
Drawing will be conducted by representatives of the Sponsor.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION:
Daily Prizes: Following the random drawings for Daily Prize winners, a representative of the Sponsor will notify the potential Daily Prize winners by Instagram messenger under the GoNoodle business account. If a potential winner does not respond to the notification attempt within the time period specified therein, then such potential Daily Prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Daily Prize winner will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries received.
Grand Prizes: Following the random drawing for the Grand Prize, a representative of the Sponsor will notify the potential Grand Prize winner by email (gathered during notification of winning Daily Prizes). If a potential winner does not respond to the notification attempt within the time period specified therein, then such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries received.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Taxes on prizes and all expenses related to acceptance and use of the prizes not otherwise specified are the sole responsibility of winner. Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash or any other consideration except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value if a prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason.
7. RELEASE: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree [a] to these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Contest; [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless the Contest Entities, together with their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents (the aforementioned organizations and individuals collectively, the “Releases”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind, known or unknown, resulting from their participating in the Contest or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, [c] to permit Contest Entities to use his/her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. In addition, Releasees are not responsible for and shall not be liable for [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; [b] failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; [c] lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete entries or postage-due mail; or [d] any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the “authorized account holder” associated with the Instagram account
at the time of entry, who must comply with these Official Rules. Potential winners may be required to provide evidence (to the Sponsor’s satisfaction) that they are the authorized account holder of the Instagram account associated with a winning entry. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an internet access provider, an online service provider, or another organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
8. RIGHT TO CANCEL: Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Contest or website, who provide fraudulent information in their entry or otherwise engage in fraudulent conduct, or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Contest be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right to: [a] suspend, modify or terminate the Contest; [b] limit entry to the eligible, non-suspect entries submitted prior to the action taken; and/or [c] to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
9. GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited, each participant hereby agrees by participating that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Tennessee. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, the rights and obligations of participants, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee.
11. WINNER LIST: To receive a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by December 31, 2018, to: GoNoodle, 209 10th Ave. S., Suite #350, Nashville, TN 37203.
SPONSOR: GoNoodle, 209 10th Ave S, #350, Nashville TN 37203