How to Enable Flash to Play Go with the Pro activities
Are you having trouble getting Flash content to load on websites? Google's Chrome browser has drastically changed the way Flash permissions are handled in the browser, and Flash must be allowed every time a new browser session is started.
Steps to Allow Flash in Chrome:
1. Click on the Lock icon near the upper left corner of the screen to open the site setting menu.
2. Choose Allow from the dropdown next to the word Flash.
3. Click the x on this small window.
4. Click the Circle Arrow Icon next to the Lock icon to reload the page to apply the updated Flash setting.
If you do not see Flash as an option like in the screen above, follow these steps:
1. Click on the lock icon near the upper left corner of the screen to open the site setting menu.
2. Click Site Settings, which will open up a new tab where you will find Flash as a setting option where you can Allow it on GoNoodle.
3. Once you've done this, Flash will appear as an option in the quick menu you accessed by clicking the lock icon in the first step.