GoNoodle GoSummer Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“U.S.”), AGED 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The GoNoodle GoSummer Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of GoNoodle (“Sponsor”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, media and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals (collectively, "Sweepstakes Entities") are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 11:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on June 18, 2018 and ends at 7:30 PM ET on August 4, 2018 ("Sweepstakes Period”). On each weekday during the Sweepstakes Period (each an “Entry Period”), there will be two opportunities to participate in the Sweepstakes and earn Sweepstakes entries: from 11:00 – 11:30 AM ET and from 7:00 – 7:30 PM ET (“Entry Times”).
3. TO ENTER: Go to GoNoodle.com during one of the Entry Times and log in to your parent-verified account. If you do not already have a GoNoodle account, you must create one before you can participate. There is no cost associated with creating a GoNoodle account. Once you are logged in, press “play” on 'GoNoodle NOW!'. Upon doing so, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per Entry Time per person/email address.
Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service provider will apply. If you participate from your mobile phone, such activity will be subject to the charges pursuant to your wireless service provider’s rate plan. Please consult your wireless service provider for more information.
4. RANDOM DRAWINGS/PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING:
Daily Prizes: Random drawings to select one Daily Prize winner from among all eligible entries received for each Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of the Sweepstakes Period will be held on or about the next business day following the close of an Entry Period. Each Daily Prize will consist of GoNoodle prize pack of items that can be used for outdoor summer fun valued at approximately $50. A total of twenty-eight (28) Daily Prizes will be awarded. Entries from each Entry Period do not carry over to subsequent Entry Periods but will be entered into the appropriate Weekly Drawing. Note that entries earned on Fridays will not be included in a daily prize drawing but will be included in the applicable weekly drawing.
Weekly Prizes: On or about the business day following the end of each week of the Sweepstakes Period, a random drawing will be conducted to select one (1) Weekly Prize winner from among all eligible entries received during that week. Each Weekly Prize will consist of a GoNoodle prize pack of items that can be used for outdoor summer fun valued at approximately $100. A total of seven (7) Weekly Prizes will be awarded.
There is a limit of one (1) Daily Prize and one (1) Weekly Prize per person/email address. Drawings will be conducted by representatives of the Sponsor.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Following each random drawing, representatives of the Sponsor will notify the potential winner by email at the email address provided by the entrant when he/she created a GoNoodle account. If a potential winner does not respond to the notification attempt within the time period specified therein, then such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries received.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Taxes on prizes and all expenses related to acceptance and use of the prizes not otherwise specified are the sole responsibility of winner. Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash or any other consideration except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value if a prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason.
7. RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree [a] to these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes; [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, together with their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents (the aforementioned organizations and individuals collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind, known or unknown, resulting from their participating in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, [c] to permit Sweepstakes Entities to use his/her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. In addition, Releasees are not responsible for and shall not be liable for [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; [b] failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; [c] lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete entries or postage-due mail; or [d] any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the “authorized account holder” associated with any given email account at the time of entry, who must comply with these Official Rules. Potential winners may be required to provide evidence (to the Sponsor’s satisfaction) that they are the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an internet access provider, an online service provider, or another organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
8. RIGHT TO CANCEL: Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website, who provide fraudulent information in their entry or otherwise engage in fraudulent conduct, or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right to: [a] suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes; [b] limit entry to the eligible, non-suspect entries submitted prior to the action taken; and/or [c] to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
9. GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited, each participant hereby agrees by participating that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Tennessee. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, the rights and obligations of participants, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee.
11. WINNER LIST: To receive a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by September 30, 2018, to: GoNoodle GoSummer Sweepstakes Winner List, PMI Station, PO Box 750, Southbury, CT 06488-0750.
SPONSOR: GoNoodle, 209 10th Ave S, #350, Nashville TN 37203