About Copy Catman
Students copy building sequences of exercises, challenging them to expand their capacity for memorization while enjoying the benefits of a structured movement break.
- Improves Memory and Executive Function Skills: students exercise their memory and recall through simple structured practice and help students developer their executive functional skill, focus and memorization systems.
- Fully Adaptable: Adjust the level of challenge based on the needs of your students.
Ways to Use Copy Catman
- Have students create their own movement sequences for the rest of the class to follow.
- Follow up the game with a discussion of how students remembered the movements, encouraging them to think about and share how they remember things.
- Encourage students to work together and reflect on what was challenging and how they helped each other throughout the game.