Activity Recommendations for Different Times of Day
No matter what time of day it is, GoNoodle has some great options to help get your kids in gear!
Here are some suggestions for waking up those sleepy kiddos up first thing in the morning:
- Good attitudes also help start the day! Try one of the Flow videos like Rainbow Breath! Or one of the Think About It videos like Take on the Day!
Once your kiddos are stretched out and ready for the day, a little fun is always in order. Try one of these to begin class with some giggles and fun:
- Bones, Bones, Bones - Awesome Sauce
- Road Trippin' USA - Blazer Fresh
- Saved By The Bell -NTV
- Fried Ham - Moose Tube
- Lunch- Blazer Fresh
After lunch or recess:
- Empower Tools: Get Energized or Strengthen Your Focus
- Brainercise with Mr. Catman: Yes, No, Maybe, S0
Before a test:
Ending out your day on a fun note is always a plus! Try this video to get those last wiggles out before heading home:
GoNoodle Plus subscribers have access to more content awesome content including a variety of learning games. In these games, teachers can choose from pre-made sets of questions for their grade and subject, or they can create their own unique question sets. If you'd like more information about GoNoodle Plus, check out this article!
Our Community Facebook page is another great resource where you can chat with other teachers like yourself to see what's worked well for them.
These links will work best if you are logged into your GoNoodle Educator account. You can login here!