Activity Recommendations for Different Times of Day
No matter what time of day it is, GoNoodle has some great options to help get your kids in gear!
Here are some suggestions for waking up those sleepy kiddos up first thing in the morning:
- A good stretch with Maximo is always a great way to start the day! Try Around the Town or Uber Straddle
- Good attitudes also help start the day! Try one of the Flow videos like Rainbow Breath! Or one of the Think About It videos like Take on the Day!
Once your kiddos are stretched out and ready for the day, a little fun is always in order. Try one of these to begin class with some giggles and fun:
- Go Bananas on Moose Tube
- Milkshake on Koo Koo Kanga Roo
- Alive, Alert, Awake - Moose Tube
- Ride of the Valkyries - The Champiverse
- Bones, Bones, Bones - Awesome Sauce
- Road Trippin' USA - Blazer Fresh
- Saved By The Bell -NTV
- Fried Ham - Moose Tube
- Lunch- Blazer Fresh
After lunch or recess:
- Maximo: Super Scooper, or Tight Rope,
- Empower Tools: Get Energized or Strengthen Your Focus
- Brainercise with Mr. Catman: Yes, No, Maybe, S0
Before a test:
Ending out your day on a fun note is always a plus! Try these to get those last wiggles out before heading home:
- Good Feeling on Kidz Bop
- Class Dismissed on Koo Koo Kanga Roo
- Clap Stomp Jump on Zumba Kids
- Peanut Butter in a Cup on Moose Tube
- Cheerleader, Whoomp! There it is! or Best Day of My Life by Kidz Bop
Our Community Facebook page is another great resource where you can chat with other teachers like yourself to see what's worked well for them.
These links will work best if you are logged into your GoNoodle Educator account. You can login here!