Calming and Mindfulness Activity Recommendations
We do have some activities to help you manage the energy in your classroom when things get a little too wiggly. Try these with a rowdy bunch, or use at the end of an energetic GoNoodle session to get things back on track:
- Empower Tools: Movement-based videos to empower your body, heart, and mind.
- Think About It: One-minute videos to help your class think, reflect, and set positive intentions for their day.
- Maximo: Fun stretching videos hosted by Maximo, our marvelous monkey.
- Flow: Practice mindfulness and self-regulation while exploring attitude, stress, behavior, and emotions.
- Chillax by Koo Koo Kanga Roo: Chill and relax with Koo Koo Kanga Roo.
Browse the categories to preview our less-silly content, too. Check out our Mindfulness videos!
GoNoodle Plus, our premium subscription service, offers a lot of great videos in the Calming category that might be helpful:
These links will work best if you are logged into your GoNoodle Educator account. You can login here!