GoNoodle helps teachers and parents get kids moving with short interactive activities. Desk-side movement helps kids achieve more by keeping them engaged and motivated throughout the day.
GoNoodle is designed with K-5 classrooms in mind.
- Free: Any teacher, anywhere, can create a free GoNoodle account and start using movement activities right away.
- Research-based Activities: Using exercise science and cutting-edge research, we’ve designed all of GoNoodle’s activities to be healthy for the body, engaging for the attention, and beneficial to the brain in specific ways.
- Fast: Transition from listless to engaged in minutes. GoNoodle takes no time to setup, has content of a variety of lengths (from 1 minute to 20 minutes), and just requires you to press play.
- Designed for Long-Term Engagement: GoNoodle makes earning minutes of healthy activity a game that your kids play together. Motivate kids to stay active. Each class chooses a Champ -- a virtual mascot -- who grows as the class earns the points needed to advance to the next level. Reward them for engagement by helping them grow their Champ.
- Multiple Classes: For teachers who see multiple groups of kids each day, GoNoodle can be easily set up so that each class has their own game progress, Champ, and rewards.
GoNoodle is designed for use in the average classroom. All the teacher needs is:
- A computer with up to date browsers.
- A broadband internet connection.
- A screen that all students can see (e.g., a projector, interactive whiteboard, or big monitor).
For a full list of our technical requirements, see our Technical Requirements.