Go With the Pro
Let a real US Olympian coach your class to the gold medal and introduce vigorous, attention-focusing exercise into your classroom. You'll train and race your way to the world championship in 13 different events, earning medals along the way!
- Give students vigorous physical activity.
- Help students sharpen focus.
- Reward serious effort with awesome outcomes.
When to Play
- Start of the day.
- As a reward for serious focus or effort.
- After prolonged sitting.
Why This Matters
- Exercise can reduce the effects of stress; while at the same time stimulating brain activity and increasing the ability to concentrate.
- Tying real effort to improved outcomes helps kids understand the importance of resilience and giving everything -- even "play" -- their all.
Control the Medal
As the teacher, you control the outcome of the events in Go With the Pro using the arrow keys on your keyboard:
- Click the UP arrow to increase the class's ranking.
- Click the DOWN arrow to decrease their ranking.
We encourage you to use the arrow keys to motivate students! Have them give their all in order to get 1st place! Use the up arrow twice to get to a gold medal, down for silver, and down again for bronze.