GoNoodle At Home
Make Movement Fun!
GoNoodle gets kids active with awesome movement games and videos. Run, jump, stretch, shake, wiggle, and dance -- it's free and super-fun!
Teachers use GoNoodle in the classroom to stay active, get the wiggles out, reduce stress, stay motivated, and much more! The same benefits apply at home -- help kids burn all that excess energy, get focused for homework or reading time, or just have active fun as a family.
- It's Free! Any kid, anywhere, can create a free GoNoodle account and start using interactive movement activities at home right away.
- It gives you over 250 research-based movement activities. We’ve designed all of GoNoodle’s 250+ activities to be healthy for the body, engaging for the attention, and beneficial to the brain in specific ways.
- It's easy to play. GoNoodle takes no time to set up -- all you need is a computer and an internet connection. And GoNoodle is made easy for kids to navigate, so parents can get a break.
- It's safe. There are no ads, third-party links, or inappropriate content on GoNoodle.
- It's fun! It's our mission to make kids love being active.
An intro to GoNoodle for families
Home accounts feature custom champs
The Personalized Champs article has everything you need to know!
Get started and sign up here!
For additional questions, reference our article on Signing Up.